As you’re concerned about the polluted air around you, you must know that the market is saturated with fake air purifiers. The air in your house contains 2 to 5 times more pollutants than the air outside. Choosing the right air purifier brand can assure you that you’re getting an authentic purifier with real mechanisms inside. Mooka is one of the most reliable air purifier brands that has brought innovative solutions to air pollution.
However, Mooka has a lot of options in their air purifier lineup that you can choose from. Get through this extensive Mooka air purifier reviews to know about the best of the products they’re offering. Our expert team has been through them and made sure that you can breathe clean air if you have one of them in your room. So, stick to the article to get your next asset of making your life a healthy one.
About This Brand
Mooka is a high-tech kitchen and home appliances manufacturer, including air purifiers, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, steamer, and so on. They are specialized in making unique air purification devices with the latest inventions to filter pollutants from the air. They fight air pollution with their portable air purifiers that can protect you from gaseous diseases.
Table of content
Here is the index for the rest of the article that you can use for jumping over to the section you are interested in:
Follow this quick comparison chart to get some quick ideas about the products we’ve selected to opt-out the best product for your needs:
|MOOKA Air Purifier for Home, 3-in-1 True HEPA Filter Air Cleaner||
||Check Price On Amazon|
|Mooka True HEPA Air Purifier for Large Room Up to 323ft², Ozone Free Air Cleaner||
||Check Price On Amazon|
|Mooka True HEPA+ Air Purifier, Large Room to 540 Sq Ft||
||Check Price On Amazon|
Best 3 Mooka Air Purifier Reviews 2022
To help you get the best possible air filtration in your room, here are the best 3 mooka air purifier reviews with their features and functions:
1. Mooka True HEPA Air Purifier for Home Up to 323ft², 360° Deep Purification
This mooka air purifier for home usage comes with a True HEPA filtering system that can filter out up to 99.97% of pollutants. With the activated carbon filter and fine preliminary filter, it keeps you safe from the particles as small as 0.3 microns up to 323 sq feet.
All the filters can filter out dust, pollen, mold spores, smoke, bad odors, even pet dander to keep you safe from gaseous disease. The filter is 360° absorbent so that it will collect allergens from all around the room. Furthermore, its smart detector will remind you when it’s time to replace the filters.
It’s 100% ozone free and makes noise as low as only 20 dB when you’re using the low fan speed. You can control the filter fan with 3-speed levels along with sleep mode. Although it’s a budget device, it detects pollutants and keeps your house clean 5 times an hour, making it the best budget air purifier.
Mooka True Features:
- This air purifier comes with 3 layers or filters, including activated carbon and HEPA filters.
- It has a 360° all-way filtering system for the maximum amount of pollutants from your room.
- You can use it in a room as large as 323 square feet in total size.
- It can filter up to 5 times an hour with 3 timer settings for the filter machine.
- The purifier will filter out up to 99.97% of allergens, smoke, smell, dust, pet hair, and so on.
2. MOOKA Air Purifier for Home, 3-in-1 True HEPA Filter Air Cleaner for Bedroom and Office
This Mooka air purifier with True HEPA filter can neutralize bacteria, germs, dust, trap allergens, and pet dander. Its activated carbon filter can eliminate odor, filter any smoke and bad smell in your room. It helps you breathe fresh air with its 3-layer filtering system up to 99.97% of pollutants.
The 360° filter detects PM 2.5 and any allergens as small as 0.3 microns, including dust, smoke, pollen, pet dander, and so on. Apart from being a budget purifier, it covers up to 50 cubic meters that makes it the best affordable air purifier. It’s 100% ozone free, and CARB certified as well for the best protection.
You can set the filter fan with two levels, high and low settings for different strength levels of absorbing pollutants. Furthermore, it has a single, convenient operating switch with night illumination that guides you for easy operation. It makes a very low noise, as low as 35 dB for quite filtering at night.
MOOKA Air Features:
- It can neutralize up to 99.97% of allergens, including dust, pet dander, smoke, and so on.
- There are 3 layers of filter system for this purifier, HEPA, activated carbon with pre-filter.
- You can easily sleep while it’s working because of quite a 35 dB whisper operation.
- It has a single operating button for all the settings, including the night light feature.
- You can control the fan speed with two levels for high and low-speed filtration.
3. MOOKA True HEPA+ Air Purifier, Large Room to 540ft²
This is the most versatile air Mooka air purifier you can ever get because of its multiple purification systems. It has 6-points of purification technology, including an activated carbon filter, true HEPA, VOC filter, UV. They altogether can filter any allergens in the air, dust, mold, lead, smoke, dander, bacteria, and so on.
It comes with a smart air sensor that can detect any pollutants in the air and indicate you with light. It will sense the air quality and work on itself to eliminate the pollutant without your assistance. Furthermore, with a whooping coverage of over 540 sq meters, it’s the best air purifier for the money you can buy.
You can control this air purifier with a remote controller to control everything, including its timer. The built-in timer is for 4 different settings that you can customize as you wish to. Hence, it can make the air more healthy by producing negative ions in the air while you’re sleeping without making any noise than 28 dB.
MOOKA True HEPA Features:
- Its filter system comes with 6 different layers, HEPA, activated carbon, UV, VOC, etc.
- You can use it for filtering dust, mold, pollen, pet dander, bacteria, tobacco smoke, and so on.
- It comes with adjustable filtering fan speed, which you can control with the remote controller.
- The filter has built-in timer settings for one to eight hours, including sleep mode at only 28 dB.
- It can keep your entire home air clean and fresh, with the coverage of 540 sq feet.
Is This Mooka Air Purifier Product Easy To Use?
Mooka is always a great option while buying air purifiers because of the ease of use. Here are some of the main reasons why it’s legit to call them easy to use:
- You can control the fan speed levels of Mooka air purifiers to filter small to a huge amount of pollutants easily and save energy at the same time.
- Mooka air purifiers make the least amount of noise, as low as 20 dB, which makes them very convenient while using it, especially at night.
- Some of them also come with remote controlling options and automatic pollutant detection with indications for extra convenience.
Why Choose A Mooka Air Purifier?
Mooka air purifiers offer quite a lot of extraordinary features that have the appeal to choose them, such as:
- Mooka air purifiers come with multiple layers of filtration technology, including true HEPA, activated carbon, UV ray, VOC filter, and so on.
- You will be able to sterilize your room from over 99.97% of viruses, bacteria, smoke, dust pollen, and any other harmful microbes as small as 0.30 microns.
- They come with timer settings with which you can customize the filtration schedules and the length of filtration from 1 to 8 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the most frequent questions asked about air purifiers and the effectiveness that you might want to know:
Are room air purifiers effective?
Yes, you can use a room air purifier to filter out any kind of pollutant and allergens.
Where should I place my air purifier?
You should place your air purifier 6-7 feet away from your head or bed.
How do I know if my air purifier is working?
If the filters are getting dirty with time, you know it’s absorbing pollutants and producing fresh air.
Selecting the right air purifier becomes easier when you can decide which device you’re going for. Now, as you have come through the mooka air purifier reviews, I hope you’ve found the right air purifier you’ve been looking for. However, if you need an expert recommendation for the best overall among these three, go for the MOOKA True HEPA+ 6-Point Air Filter.
This air purifier has 6 layers of filters that keep the air of your room clean all the time. It can keep you out of viruses, bacteria, dust, smoke from tobacco or kitchen, mold, bad smell, and other pollutants. You can use its remote controller to control everything, including adjustable fan speed, timer setting, and so on.