Statistics suggest that approximately 200,000 people die every year because of particle pollution in the air in the US. Air pollution is the reason for so many fatal diseases, including lung and throat cancer, skin irritation, asthma, and so on. The air inside your home is 2-5 times more polluted than the air outside, that’s what EPA says! Blueair makes some of the finest purifiers that effectively keep the air fresh and clean in your room.
However, you can find a lot of options in the market while shopping for Blueair purifiers. You must get a proper guideline to buying the best one, that’s why our expert team has come up with this Blueair air purifier reviews. At the end of the article, you’ll be able to find the right device that can produce you the fresh air you need. So, stick to the reviews and find your best purchase ever to stay healthy.
Table of content
Here is a quick navigation list for the different parts of the article that you can use for jumping to a specific section of the article:
Follow this quick comparison chart for the selected air purifier from Blueair to get an instant grasp about what they offer and which one you need:
About Blueair Air Purifier Brand
Blueair is an air purifier manufacturer company that makes anti-pollutant products from 1996. Based in Stockholm, Sweden, they have come up with a series of air pollutant products. Their anti-air pollution products work for almost any type of indoor situation, bedroom, living room, office, cabin, and so on.
Best 3 Blueair Air Purifier Reviews 2020
Here are 3 Blueair air purifier reviews that we’ve chosen to review as the best options for you to go with:
1. Blueair Blue Pure 411 Air Purifier (2 pack) 3 Stage with Two Washable Pre-Filters,
The Blue Pure 411 from Blueair comes with a 3-layer 360° filtration system that can grab any pollutants all around the room. With its particle filter and PM 2.5 filtration technology, it can clean 99% of the airborne pollutants, including allergens, dust, mold spores, and so on.
For even deeper filtration, it comes with an activated carbon layer that eliminates any odor, smoke, virus, bacteria, and so forth. The VOC filtration system will make sure you’re safe from harmful gaseous particles, making it the best affordable air purifier for allergies.
You can use it for cleaning the air of a room up to 175 sq feet with up to 120 cubic feet/minute, as the CARD rating suggests. While operating it, you can control the fan with 3-speed levels, making noise as low as 17 dB. The double pre-filter, including the outer fabric filter, is changeable for esthetics.
Blueair Blue Pure Features:
- The Blue Pure 411 has 3 level deep filtration layers, including particle and carbon filter.
- It comes with the PM 2.5 filtration system to capture 99% of viruses, dust, smoke, odor, so on.
- You’ll get a very quiet operation from this purifier with only 17-47 dB at different speeds.
- It offers three different speed levels for the filtration fan inside the machine.
- You can keep the air clean with this filter in a room with up to 165-175 sq meters.
2. Blueair Classic 480i Air Purifier for home with HEPASilent Technology and DualProtection Filters
The Blueair Classic 480i Air Purifier has Mechanical filtration technology with an electrostatic charge that delivers HEPAsilent filtration. Its true HEPA filtration system can clean up to 99.97% of airborne allergens, including Viruses, Bacteria, Pet dander, Dust, Mold, Pollen, and so on.
It also offers a dual-layer protection filter system with an activated carbon filter that can capture odor, smoke, and other gaseous pollutants. You’ll get an air quality sensor with an auto adjustable filtration speed. When pollution is high, it will automatically higher filter speed and strength.
To control it manually and conveniently, you’re getting the wifi connectivity along with Amazon Alexa compatibility. You can control it with the Blueair friend app or voice control it with a smart home solution. According to the AHAM rating, it will cover up to 434 sq feet, which makes it the best air purifier for home use.
Blueair Classic Features:
- This air purifier can clean up to 99.97% of pollutants with a dual protection filter.
- It has both electrostatic mechanical filters and the true HEPA filtration technology.
- You can use it for a room up to 434 square feet for air purification.
- It offers both app control or Alexa compatibility with wifi connectivity.
- The filtration fan speed works both automatically and manually, depending on the air quality.
3. Blueair Blue Pure 211+ Air Purifier 3 Stage with Two Washable Pre-Filters, Particle, Carbon Filter
The Blue Pure 211+ Air Purifier can filter your room with its 3-stage filtration system to filter up to 99% of airborne pollutants. Its particle filter and activated carbon filter combined can filter dust, viruses, bacteria, smoke, mold spore, VOC elements, and other allergens.
It offers a wide range of bad air absorption capability with its 360° all-way filtration. It can suck in smoke, odor, and PM 2.5 particles and effectively filter them out from the air. It’s a good affordable air purifier because of the CARD rating of over 350 cubic feet/minute with total coverage of 540 sq feet.
You can control the fan speed of this purifier with 3-speed levels for different levels of pollution in the air. The noise level of this filter is only 31-56 dB, which you can use at night while sleeping. You can wash the pre-filter with water and replace them according to your decor as well.
Blueair Blue Pure 211 Features:
- This air purifier has a 3-level filtering system, including HEPA particles and carbon filter.
- It can cover 540 square feet with a CARD rating of 350 cubic fit/minutes.
- The PM 2.5 filter system can detect VOCs and keep out of other gaseous particles.
- It makes low whisper noise at only 31-56 dB at different fan speed levels.
- You can use it with 3-levels of fan speed, depending on the pollution level in your room.
Is This Blueair Air Purifier Product Easy To Use?
Blueair air purifiers are popular among the users because of their ease of use. Some special features make their purifiers easy to use, such as:
- The Blueair air purifiers come with a 360° filter system that grabs pollutants from all the direction of your room.
- You can use some of their air purifiers with voice control or the app. The rest of them use a single physical button with an intelligent controlling system.
- Blueair air purifiers have a higher CARD rating with better coverage, which means you can use them in a bigger room with a rapid filtration.
Why Choose A Blueair Air Purifier?
Choosing Blueair air purifiers can be a great choice as they come with a lot of options that make them top of the line purifiers. Some of them are:
- Blueair air purifiers come with multiple layers of filtration technologies such as HEPA filter, activated carbon filter, electrostatic energy filter with fine pre-filters.
- They come with air pollutant detector sensors to detect the VOCs and PM 2.5 elements to filter them out effectively.
- You can use the filters with different fan speed levels with low noise operation as low as 17 dB up to 56 dB with sleep mode.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions about the Blueair air purifiers that you might have an interest in:
Is Blueair air purifier good
Yes, the Blueair air purifiers are good for larger rooms with a higher CARD rating.
Where to buy Blueair air purifier
You can use the Blueair store locator from their website, and they are available at Amazon too.
Where are Blueair air purifiers made
Blueair air purifiers are made and assembled in the US, and some of them are also from China.
Nearly 43 million people have experienced severe health problems because of air pollution. Air pollution isn’t something you can just ignore, it’s causing death, and you need to act, now. The best option for you to keep your indoor air clean and breathable is to get it proper ventilation and to get an air purifier. I hope, after going through the Blueair air purifier reviews, you’ve selected the right purifier for yourself.
However, if you need an expert suggestion on the best overall, I can suggest you the Blueair Classic 480i Air Purifier. It comes with some high-end features like dual filtration with HEPAsilent with an electrostatic charge and automatic filtration sensor. You will have wifi control and Alexa voice control with it as well as the smart fan speed controlling.