Pure air is an essential element of the environment that helps you to lead a better life. You might know that impure air can cause many respiratory issues. Also, those who have an asthmatic problem can suffer more if they are regularly exposed to unclean air. So, you need to clean your home air with the best water based air purifier.
Water based air purifiers are great for you if you have asthma, respiratory problems, and so on. But finding the best one to clean air might be a challenging task for you. You might get confused seeing so many products and brands out there. However, the article will assist you in finding your desired one.
Are Water Based Air Purifiers Effective?
In a water based air purifier, water plays a great role in cleaning the air of your room. It removes dust and is affordable as it has no air filter that needs to replace. Also, you can use tap water instead of distilled water that needs to spend money. Though HEPA air filters are great when it comes to removing microscopic air particulates, the water-based system works better to remove dust.
Water-based air purifiers also humidify the air in your room that is beneficial for your health. Dry air is not as good as wet or humidified air, especially for those who already have respiratory health issues. In this case, water-based air purifiers can clean air and add humidity so that you can breathe well.
Table of Content:
The following table of content will come in handy when you don’t have enough time to read the whole article. You can scan the entire article at a glance and read your desired section by clicking on the links.
After our long extensive research, we have made a comparison chart with our selected water-based air purifiers. It will allow you to make a decision from here because you will find particular product features.
5 Best Water Based Air Purifier Reviews 2020
Water based air purifiers are affordable and healthier for you if you have asthma and respiratory issues. Before we recommend you to choose any of them, we have experimented, researched, and read online reviews so that you can find these 5 best water based air purifier useful.
1. Bluonics Fresh Aire Water-Based Air Purifier
You might know that water based air purifiers are not as costly as others out there. If you want to have an air purifier under 100, you might find Bluonics Fresh Aire your best choice. Its purification and air freshener qualities are well-known among its users.
Not only that, the air cleaner cleans and adds aromatic fragrance to the air. Therefore, your room can fill with fresh, pure air with a sweet smell. It comes with 6 colorful LED lights that add an aesthetic feel to your bedroom. To ensure fresh and healthy water washed air, it uses professional hydro-purification technology.
The air purifier is an ideal addition to your daily life to clean air that helps allergy and asthma sufferers to breathe comfortably. Removing odor, dust, secondhand smoke, and other harmful air particulates, it offers you healthy and fresh air. You can improve its fragrance by adding some essential oil that will provide you with a clean and aromatic atmosphere.
Bluonics Fresh Aire Features:
- The water based air purifier comes with 6 LED lights with a lavender fragrance to offer you clean air.
- It improves your breathing experience if you have asthma or allergy.
- With hydro-purification technology, an air purifier provides healthy and fresh air.
- It allows you to add your desired essential oil to transform it into an
- The air purifier can efficiently remove odor, dust, secondhand smoke, and other air microorganisms.
2. Sirena Twister Air Purifier
Whether it is your home or office, Sirena Twister Air Purifier can be used conveniently for both to clean air. It improves your breathing experience by removing dust, odor, smoke, and other harmful air particulates from your surrounding air. Therefore, you can consider it water air purifiers for home out there in the market.
If you want to remove unpleasant odors, pet dander, pollen, and other elements from the air, it should come in handy. If you are a smoker or have a pet at home, you know that these things encourage unpleasant odors to develop. In this environment, it becomes hard to breathe easily. Adding a few drops of ocean breeze deodorizer, you can deodorize the air so that you can live comfortably.
The water based air purifier works as a life-saver at home. Do you know why? Well, it removes allergens, pet dander, lint, and other microscopic substances from the air. Therefore, your family can keep safe from allergies and asthma.
Sirena Twister Features:
- The air purifier comes with a better filtration system, and 7 colors LED illumination lights that create a soothing ambiance.
- It should be an ideal air purifier for your small to a large home, office, and living room.
- Adding a deodorizer with the water of the machine, you can remove the unpleasant odor of smoke and pet dander.
- Removing harmful elements in the air can save your family members from allergies and asthma.
- It offers you different fragrance such as apple, tropical, pine, or eucalyptus that help you breathe better.
3. Ocean blue 2 Speed Water Based Air Purifier Humidifier
Your search for a water air purifier humidifier will come to an end with Ocean blue 2 out there. It does not only clean air but also humidifies the air so that you can breathe well. Humidified air is healthier than dry air for you. But if you are an inhabitant of California, you should not purchase it.
It is a versatile air purifier that can also work as a humidifier, air deodorizer, aromatherapy diffuser and fragrance machine. Therefore, it can be the best water based air purifier that completely fulfills your requirements. Adding a few drops of your favorite essential oil to the water, you can achieve your desired smell while purifying the air.
The air purifier can comfortably cover an area of 350 square feet, and you can run the machine up to 24 hours. After that, you might need to refill the air purifier with water and fragrance you want to add. It comes with 7 different LED lights that color your home and improve its ambience.
Ocean blue 2 Features:
- Based on your requirements, you can control the speed of the air purifier because it has 2 rates.
- The multi-functional air purifier can be used as a humidifier, aromatherapy diffuser, fragrance machine.
- It improves your sleep quality by filtering your bedroom’s air for 24 hours with one refill.
- You can get a sweet smell by adding some essential oil to the water of the air purifier.
- The air purifier can remove air particulates up to 350 square feet area comfortably.
4. EcoGecko Earth Globe- Glowing Water Air Washer
The lightweight and compact design of the air purifier can clean air so that you can breathe fresh and revitalized air. With its water wash technology, it can efficiently remove pet dander, dust, odor, and other air microscopic elements. Not only that, it offers you fresh air with the sweet smell of lavender because a bottle of lavender oil comes with the air revitalized.
It can trap air with harmful particulates and offer fresh and clean air back into your surroundings. With its adjustable speed controlling knob, you can change the speed according to the room’s air condition. Also, it offers you a sweet ambient to your house with a shimmering blue LED light. It requires AC power of 110V that you can plug into an electric outlet on the wall.
You can use the air purifier for cleaning an area of 600 square feet; therefore, it will be enough for your bedroom. The water wash technology of EcoGecko Earth Globe not only cleans air but also deodorizes air for better breathing. Removing dust, and bacteria, it delivers fresh and clean air that is healthy for you.
EcoGecko Earth Features:
- Covering an area of approximately 600 square feet is easy for EcoGecko Earth Globe.
- It removes dust, odor and pet dander from the air and provides you with fresh and clean air for breathing.
- The air purifier helps you to achieve a tranquil environment with its shimmering blue LED lights.
- With the water wash technology, the air revitalizes, removes air particulates, and returns fresh and healthy air.
- Based on the air condition, you can control the air purifier’s speed as you might need.
5. U.S. JACLEAN Aroma Globe Air Washer
Only cleaning the air from dust, microscopic elements is not enough for healthy breathing. Along with that, you have to ensure fresh and aromatic air so that you can breathe comfortably. In this case, to do so, U.S. JACLEAN Aroma Globe Air Washer comes to action. It freshens stale and returns fresh air for breathing. Even the stagnant spaces of your room do not have a foul odor due to its performance.
It adds humidity to the air with the motorized rotating stem that continuously stirs the water of the air purifier. Besides, it offers a sweet-scented atmosphere so that your breathing becomes more accessible and comfortable. While operating the air purifier, it traps contaminated air with particulates and returns fresh, scented, and healthy air for you and your family.
Creating a restful environment for your bedroom allows you to sleep better. You should run the air purifier all day long even at night if you want fresh air to breath while sleeping, too. Also, you can use the Aroma Globe as your white noise machine.
U.S. JACLEAN Features:
- The colored LED lights and moving water create an aesthetic ambience to your bedroom.
- The water wash technology of the air purifier can revitalize, clean, and offer fresh air properly.
- Three different scented aromas such as ocean mist, cherry blossom, and jasmine come with the machine.
- The motorized rotating stem of the air purifier benefits from adding humidity to the air for better breathing.
- It can remove dust, mites, odor and other air particles from a 700 square feet area.
Why Should You Buy a Water Based Air Purifier?
Most importantly, you should choose a water based air purifier if you have asthmatic problems or allergy. People with respiratory issues suffer more when they tend to inhale impure air with microscopic elements, dust, odor, pet dander, and more. Thus, it would be best if you had a water based air purifier to remove dust, odor, mites, and other harmful elements from the air.
- A water based air purifier can add humidity to the air that is healthier for you instead of dry air. Humid air is beneficial for those who are suffering from respiratory system issues or have asthma and allergens.
- It is affordable and cheap; therefore, you can have a water based air cleaner to clean the air at the home, office or workplace.
- It offers you to add your preferable essential oil to have a scented air that improves your breathing experience and removes the odor of pet dander and smoke.
- The water wash technology of the machine helps to remove dust, odor, pet hairs and other little substances from the air. In return, it offers fresh and healthy air to breathe.
- The speed control feature of the water based air purifier enables you to use the machine depending on the air condition and its contamination.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently asked questions do not only enhance your knowledge but also help you to find the best water based air purifier you need. So, without procrastinating, start reading!
Can air be filtered through water?
Of course, you can filter air through the water as water air purifiers use it instead of using any chemical. Therefore, it is healthier and offers fresh and dust-free air in your room so that you can breathe well.
Is it OK to leave the air purifier all night?
Indeed, it would be best if you kept your air purifier on all night because you need fresh and contaminant-free air while sleeping. It improves your sleeping and ensures restful sleep throughout the whole night.
How long does it take for an air purifier to clean a room?
Depending on the air purifier and the area of your room, it needs a different amount of time to clean the air of a room. Some air purifiers need 2 hours whereas others may require 4 hours to clean air.
Does air purifier use a lot of electricity?
Air purifiers do not consume a lot of electricity so that you can run the air purifier the whole day. An air purifier having 50 watts can consume as much as 1 unit if you can run the unit for 20 hours.
How many hours a day should I run my air purifier?
Based on your air quality and the surrounding environment, you might need to run your air purifier differently. However, you should run the unit for 12 hours if you want fresh and clean air to breathe.
Wrapping It Up
You need the best water based air purifier if you don’t like to use the chemical to clean air. Water based air purifiers use water and a motorized rotating stem to stir the water persistently so that you get fresh air. It can remove dust, pollen, pet dander, and other air particulates efficiently and returns healthy air.
Ocean blue 2 can be a great addition to your household to clean and refresh the air. You will come across 2-speed control settings of the air purifier so that you can control it. You can use it as an air purifier, humidifier, fragrance machine, and aromatherapy diffuser. It can cover up to 350 sq. ft and requires refills after 24 hours of running.